- 12:00 pm : 8th street closes and setup begins.
- 5:30 p.m. Main street closes and setup begins.
- 7:30 p.m. : Myth fire dancers and Kipp Sherry Magic begin their many performances of the evening. Attendees will start arriving early evening. 8th street from Idaho through Main and Main from 9th to Capitol will be closed to traffic.
- 8:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. : Carolina Morning performs.
- 9:00 p.m. to 9:45 p.m : Matt Hopper & the Roman Candles perform.
- 10:00 p.m. to 10:45p.m. : Audio Moonshine performs.
- 11:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. : Hollow Wood performs.
- 11:59 pm The sixty-second New Year’s Eve Potato Drop countdown will begin as the potato descends to its resting place at the stroke of midnight. Confetti will also be released from atop the potato’s platform with a Custom light show display at the end of the count down. Immediately after the count down, the main stage headlining act will finish their set.
Countdown to NYE 2013